Smart Kanban Board Mobile App
Techcronus worked with a UK-based Client to help them bring this idea to market by building a Smart Kanban Board Mobile App bridging the gap between physical and digital Kanban boards. This was possible using OCR technology used to recognize the text written in Physical Project Board and pass it to Digital Jira Board using Jira APIs. The process starts with printing Jira tickets and sticking the pro-tier issues on a physical board. Once the users are done with updating the issues on the physical board, they are able to capture the board and upload it to the app. This will result in the Jira board getting updated with the new changes made on the physical project board. No personal data is collected within the app.
- User can access the pool of sites by logging in with his/her Jira account credentials.
- Users can choose the project from a pool of Jira sites assigned to his/her account.
- After selecting a project, the user is able to access Kanban of the respective Jira project where the user has an option to Scan board, Add Issue, Print Board.
- Users can also print the Jira ticket from the digital Jira board.
- Users can choose images of the physical board from a phone gallery as well as can scan the board using a phone camera for a live preview of ticket detection.
- Users can sync physical board columns by drawing line separators that already exist in the physical Jira board.
- The user also has an option to preview the final result before synchronizing it with a digital Jira board.
- Users can remove unwanted tickets/issues that have been added to the final board.
May 20, 2021
PHP, Swift IOS
Business and Productivity